Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad clean too. Seems like people will settle for the black and white when the navy/red and purple/green is gone :lol:

Man once the purple & green is done im prob done with this season as well. If i remember right thats the only thing i want left from this season. And oh yea ill try my luck on them Supreme Camo 5s
That should be fun :lol:

Good stuff cuz i wanted that Purple & Dark Green jawn instead
nthat.gif
Add me to that list as well.  

Anyone have some tips on copping the two tone jacket online when it drops? It's the piece I want the most this season, and I see things sell out in 10 seconds. Can this be done without a bot, cuz there's no way in hell in purchasing one. Can PM me if you don't want to publically share tips.

Need a pause to go along with them vans and other apparel 

hoping something i got on my list drops, i've been itching to cop lol skipped 2 weeks surprisingly 

Sup Vans have been pretty bad for a few seasons now.

last decent ones I can remember were the cdg ones a few years ago.

at first I thought these were camo (on mobile) but upon further inspection they are hot basua.

Vans are an easy pass, the eat me print is weak.
The last sk8 mids i like were the camo.

So $60 book and weak vans. What else?

Need a pause to go along with them vans and other apparel 

hoping something i got on my list drops, i've been itching to cop lol skipped 2 weeks surprisingly 
Same here man. Hoping for that 2-Tone or that Sherpa to drop this week. It's gettin chilly down here in the south

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom