Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the chenille top actually sewn on or just screen printed?  i can't tell from the pics.

$80 for that arc t. I had to pass.  I just bought the navy camp and called it a day.  Was thinking of pulling the trigger on the purple Vans but nah.

Lol almost everything sold out this week, a trash week turned to be one of they best. People truly would buy anything

Lol almost everything sold out this week, a trash week turned to be one of they best. People truly would buy anything

This brand is at a all time high. Cant walk in NYC,Soho for that matter without running into a million camp cap wearers lol

That burgundy twist up sat for a few mins. Thought about it. Prob gonna regret not jumping on it 

How the heck did that Harlequinn color sell out??? It's beyond me...

Today I copped the

Fishtail Parka / Swisher hat / Chenille top

And oh yeah guess what colors; BLACK .... eff all that jazz.......... even though I almost went for the yellow chenille top because it looks cool

Was going to cop the chenille top but the price had me pass.. plus i wasnt feeling the colors too much... all good i got $ saved for the must haves i seen on the preview

How the heck did that Harlequinn color sell out??? It's beyond me...

Today I copped the

Fishtail Parka / Swisher hat / Chenille top

And oh yeah guess what colors; BLACK .... eff all that jazz.......... even though I almost went for the yellow chenille top because it looks cool
I always Buy the Black Color 1st

it's the Bad Guy in me!      PAUSE

The Harlequinn BLACK is Dope! 
nthat.gif

The Color one looks like a Coogi Jacket for Bill Cosby or B.I.G.

Who bought that Book? 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom