Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember no public oops!

CC is always temperamental on Supreme's site. It doesn't take that long to double check, saves you in the end. For me, it usually keeps the default month for the card expiration date. Today, it also took two tries to get the State right. I'll do my little forensic thing and figure out how to adapt as always. Thanks to those who helped me cook!

Cart jacked 3x's for a Neil Young Tee

then Cart jacked for a Rip Stop Hat

walked away with my Butter Fly Knife and a Mustard plaid hat 

Ordered a grey chrome arc and after i processed my payment is says i ordered a red one 
mean.gif

******* pissed right now. Tried calling the warehouse but all i get it beeps.

I'm not blaming or maybe i am, but don't exaggerate things like this. I wont tell u a pair of jordans will sit in the shelf for a few weeks.

They'll probably restock, I was going by last season and the one before as an indication that bags would sit. The only ones that ever really move quickly are TNF bags.

Still curious why the site seemed to be lagging when 11:00 first hit. Even now when I click 'View All', there still seems to be a delay. The page will just go completely blank for a few seconds...

got a black neil young
but man the site was glitchy this morning i have never experienced that with supremes website before

Things seemed to sell pretty quick, I'm sure they got hammered

Red backpack and black Oxford for me today. Was planning on picking up a black and orange Kanji later on but it looks like it sold out. Can't remember the last time a new era sold out this fast.

Grabbed everything else I wanted this morning except the MD hockey top. Seems like a lot of us that struck out on it had the same problem with the site not loading up. Mobile saved me

For restocks the only way to be successful is with a bot or auto refresh right? can't do it manually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom