Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice all the MSRP Jordan tags on clothes have all been ripped off??
I been looking online n can't find any pics

Curious to what Jordan priced everything at

$118 + $10 shipping.

But in all honesty. Most Supreme hoodies can be hustled to around $200 or less. I wouldn't pay over that.
I've been trying to get people to come down to around $225 shipped with no luck. I'm sure i'll eventually find one for that price.

I would say $250 is fair... I don't see these dipping in price like the LeBain/Yankees hoodies. If anything I think they are gonna hold box logo hoodie $300-350 type prices once the dust settles. It's Jawdins after all.

I would say $250 is fair... I don't see these dipping in price like the LeBain/Yankees hoodies. If anything I think they are gonna hold box logo hoodie $300-350 type prices once the dust settles. It's Jawdins after all.
LeBain>Jordan collab. Wasn't even worth retail shipped to Hawaii for me.

Last nights fit at Halloween horror nights at universal studios
Last supper hoody
It was that scary huh?
laugh.gif
, repped

nah, thats me soaked after a ride. 

Is anyone's shipping on the thursday drop lagging?  I still haven't received a ship confirmation, this is the longest I have had to wait for one so far.

Is anyone's shipping on the thursday drop lagging?  I still haven't received a ship confirmation, this is the longest I have had to wait for one so far.

what did you order? i got my shipping confirmation friday afternoon for the black tee. it does say 3-5 days, you should be good man

I've been trying to get people to come down to around $225 shipped with no luck. I'm sure i'll eventually find one for that price.
What's funny is I've seen alot of the people that have the clothing and won't budge on the price are the same dudes complaining about the shoes going for $450+ lol...

I dont understand it

Never noticed the "Supreme" on the V lacelock... pretty cool little detail.
Yeah, I took some pics of mine before they go. There's some great little details in the shoe (said lace lock, 3m tongue, inside tongue tag).

Supreme didn't overdo these at all, but they're still uniquely supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom