Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a Indy L/S before my Jordans and they just Shipped the L/S yesterday!

My Jordans arrived before My L/S was even shipped!

Go Figure

Only logical thing to do w hangtag lol.
Wearing the shoes w the hangtag is the equivalent of wearing a fitted hat w da stickers
Or just leave it in the Box 
tired.gif

Quick question. Is there a reason why Supreme only does Box Logo hats (besides camps of course) with New Era? I think the last none NE bogo hat I've seen was the Bling logo one.
*edit* nevermind. I misread... I'm driving.

Last edited:
 Did the Jordan gear restock? I just checked my page monitor and it shows sold out in green for the Coach jackets, hoodies, sweat pants, and varsity jacket. Did I miss it while I was out?

Please lord let this thread turn back to normal... I'm done with the Jordan brand x supreme talk ... There's no substance in talking about that anymore...no restocks on Jordan brand and preme anymore. If you took L's these past two weeks then just face it you LOST B

Last edited:
just wanted to throw this info in for anyone interested. these do run true to size. made the mistake of going down half a size on my white and camo pair's based on the last 5's i bought. once they're both out of my hands my hunt will begin for a size 11.

With no moderators. Go figure! They're too busy on their coffee and donut breaks.
I'm convinced there's heavy politics involved. The mods selectively enforce the rules. There's people who make jokes and get banned, then there's people that hypebeast away several times PER PAGE,and are still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom