Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
congrats if you got one!
congrats if you got one and arent reselling...

mjmia0.gif

oh_wait_gif.gif

giphy.gif

200.gif

I cancelled my HM x HB order...  

Sizing being the reason and their return policy
mean.gif

I would be basically screwed once it ships, and HM brand is One Size Small 

So, My XL Might be a Large but More likely a MED compared to Reg USA Tee's I'm used to.

All Good

I thought you meant H&M for a second there

I couldn't get the tee if I tried, I tried getting that UNDERCOVER hamburger lamp and it was a NO GO

I have a feeling since the Timbs are dropping I don't think Supreme is going to drop box logo to compete with sales of the boot.
It will probably be the Last Drop of the season.
Just saying.

compete with sales? boots and crewneck would both sell out on release day.

Last edited:
I have a feeling since the Timbs are dropping I don't think Supreme is going to drop box logo to compete with sales of the boot.
Just saying.
meant rt that I want black and grey. But I will be up regardless of whether or not crewnecks drop. better to be safe than sorry

Just saying.
compete with sales? boots and crewneck would both sell out on release day.
Lol yea I don't think that has anything to do with anything boss. Other items drop alongside collabs all the time

Lol yea I don't think that has anything to do with anything boss. Other items drop alongside collabs all the time

Agreed. I'm pretty sure the box logo is dropping this week. With that said I'm either going for camo or black. If I'm not mistaken, a pink one should be dropping so the lurkers will probably go after that.

Hopefully I get a pair of black CDG Timbs as well. Going to have to do two separate orders.

in all honesty, we should stop talking about whether it is going to drop until there is confirmation.

way too much speculation talk been happening this season without any concrete info.

Oh man I forgot about the air horn. I need two of those!

Well from my some what limited knowledge, I was sure it was going to be this week. If it's not, it'll just be that much easier or harder for me to get the Timbs.

If the Timbs do drop, that's only one new items. It's usually at least 6 new items to drop so what else would they have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom