Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eff outta here with "Surcharges"

28s28fp.png

5al7rm.png

That's odd that it doesnt look like its added to the order total.

bros.. go to the kanji hat page, and go to the red one and click f5 (refresh) hella quick, a 7 1-8 shows up and you can add it to cart? weird?

Sub total still coming up wrong. 1 water bottle. $76???

If on app for some reason after your first order the next time you add something it gives you the total of your first am seeing 268 for one bottle :lol: and that's what I dropped for first order

Im mad salty, i didn't cop anything due to the site freezing up on me well i actually got a neil tee but that aint **** i just wanted an astro hoodie and a classic logo hat

That's odd that it doesnt look like its added to the order total.

Yeah, very weird. Whole site was weird this morning. They even have that tab now where you can add multiples, which is weird because on items like the boxers it's only 1 per style/color.

Psyched to see my backpack. Bummed I'm away at school though I gotta wait like 2-3 weeks till I'm home for spring break to see it.

SMH at dude getting mad when he 100% trusted some random people with no affiliation with Supreme whatsoever, regarding what would sell out and what wouldnt.

Cmon B.
Assuming ur talking about me. Wording is really important, there was one member telling me "I was fine", now i assume that it might go in minutes and i better try. A "few weeks" is a term u should never suggest regarding anything limited, like i said i was "new" to the brand, or maybe ur trying to hint me on never trusting "random" members in such a reputable site. If that's the case, I apologize.

Assuming ur talking about me. Wording is really important, there was one member telling me "I was fine", now i assume that it might go in minutes and i better try. A "few weeks" is a term u should never suggest regarding anything limited, like i said i was "new" to the brand, or maybe ur trying to hint me on never trusting "random" members in such a reputable site. If that's the case, I apologize.

Chill

Word of advice for next time if you want it cop if you don't have the funds next season a new backpack will arrive that's the beauty of supreme they give us the same ish every year

I get it man, you're frustrated.

Here's the thing- we don't have crystal balls (pause). Some things may unexpectedly sell out quicker than anticipated. 

There's a chance it might restock. If you want people to help you out in the future, and maybe give you a heads up on the restock, you might wanna check your attitude bruh.

Last edited:

The bottom line is that no one KNOWS whats gonna sell out my dude. Due to the popularity of Supreme, if you want an item the best course of action is to try to buy it as soon as it drops. Good luck in the future homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom