Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's based on a percentage of the purchase total, it'd be smart to buy items in separate transactions....that shipping though.

There's really no way to win.

Just checked my card, because of the whole no email thing. I had 2 orders placed, but only one is showing a charge pending. Never happened to me on Supreme before. Ill wait it out.

Just placed an order for the black duffle.  Been back and forth about it but I've been needing a new one and this season's look really nice.

Just checked my card, because of the whole no email thing. I had 2 orders placed, but only one is showing a charge pending. Never happened to me on Supreme before. Ill wait it out.
Same for me. I placed two orders but only one has been posted. The posted order has been shipped.

Has your charge pending order shipped? 

Last edited:

Same for me. I placed two orders but only one has been posted. The posted order has been shipped.

Has your charge pending order shipped? 
I will have to have the wife check her spam, she placed that order. No big deal I guess. I wanted that black NY tee but I have navy already. It was for the black NY tee and a pillbox. 

edit: it could be they are charging as they prepare them. The second order was placed a good deal after the first, so Im probably tripping, just never happened to me. 

Last edited:
Damn, Canada Killed your order! 
mean.gif

Just placed an order for the black duffle.  Been back and forth about it but I've been needing a new one and this season's look really nice.

was gonna do the same, but pics on ebay show NO SHOULDER STRAP. deal breaker for me, although it is very nice this season

Ridiculous.

So now instead of paying just $25 (shipping), it's going to be $20 (shipping) + any random amount due to brokerage/import/customs via UPS. So $105.80 in shipping and fees for an order of $288. :smh:

Factor in the terrible exchange rate, and this comes to $490CDN.

After the exchange rate + shipping + fees on my order, I'm looking at a $95CDN camp. I'm only going through with it because this black ripstop camp is replacing a black one that I left in a rental car in Minnesota.

It's absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:
Just got back from Soho... There was less than a 15 minute wait...They still had Astronaut Hoodies, Bachannal Ts, They didn't have any Butterfly Knifes, No Hockey Tops, No ore Neil Ts, but they had the Parkas in Purple and Black sz XL... They had a lot of stuff in XL... No more classic corduroy 6 panels... That's all I can think of off the top of my head...

View media item 1423288
View media item 1423289
View media item 1423290
View media item 1423291
View media item 1423293
View media item 1423294

why would u do that. better have friends or buy reseller. dont get why peeps crazy over this. 85 surcharge lol. not even EMS shippin costs that much.

why would u do that. better have friends or buy reseller. dont get why peeps crazy over this. 85 surcharge lol. not even EMS shippin costs that much.

Why would I do what? I haven't paid anything yet. I still have to call them and see what's going on.

was gonna do the same, but pics on ebay show NO SHOULDER STRAP. deal breaker for me, although it is very nice this season
Well it definitely looks like it has a strap in the preview pic.  I'd be pretty surprised if it didn't come with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom