Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Great to see people rep dey Hood!

but who ordered more then 2-3 times since thurs and got Shipping Tracking # yet??

i only got it for 1 of 4 orders

starting to worry, for i have been getting Cancelled orders lately more then ever from Online shopping

SupNJ 
nthat.gif
 central jersey to be exact.

Last edited:
For normal people it is pretty damn simple to do taxes though, this was my first year in a long time where I actually had to pay, and I still don't earn enough to really make itemized deductions time effective.

When you get to the point where you're estate and business tax planning it quickly moves out of the realm of CPA and into the realm of finding a good tax attorney.

Good luck on your way though, buddy of mine came out of college and had the misfortune of being recruited by A. Anderson, in 2001. Then he did some time with Ernst, and ended up hating the job so much he finally quit to work for a smaller non accounting based company. Said working for a relatively smaller company was so much better for his stress levels.
thanks for the well wishes!  I agree with the other poster though...an experienced CPA should be fine (in lieu of a tax lawyer) as most firms do have one very good lawyer, but both will get you to where you need to go..

its nice to be in the industry and know other professionals & not be charged outrageous rates to have someone look over your information though haha 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom