Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty positive the camo backpack and butterfly knife (that I already copped) are all I want from this season.

Not sure why I keep checking this thread, aside from looking for backpack pics since mine isnt scheduled to arrive until Monday.

I get mine in friday. I can post pics then

luckily nothing too hyped tomorrow. Supposed to be a good amount of snow, don't want anybody out there uneccesarily lol

Quick question, does anyone know what the closure on the Rose Cord 5 Panel will be?  Will it be snap or that faux leather band and buckle type deal.  Any info is appreciated.

don't know if it's the angle or if the pic was rushed, shape looks off..
sick.gif
Its dented on the left.

Anyone NY/LA heads know someone that does in store proxies? #teamcanada here needing some help grabbing the leather camp dropping tomorrow.

my order still has not been shipped out from the drop...if supreme cancel your order do they send you a email or do they just remove the charge?

Coliseum Tee will be copped. I thought it was dropping last week I was on the site confused as hell 
laugh.gif

Idk why, but I think I want the green one 
alien.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Didn't look right putting the pack in there.

I tried to order black when they restocked and it wouldn't let me, saying I can only choose 1 style. How can I get around this? I tried diff. catd and all.
When I order the same style twice, I usually have to change almost all the info: Phone #, Email Address, Bill Address, Card # etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom