Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

im going to cop the court jacket and just go lean throughout the season

i know i will regret not kopping 
mean.gif
mean.gif
 same for me

I mean it makes no sense y that same thing is so much lol o yea I know it has supreme on the front an bck lol

Plus I told myself too my major cops we're court jacket an the satin Asian lookin bomer it's prob same price too

having the toughest time deciding on the jacket... told myself nothing over $200, but trying to rationalize that this will be my last big purchase of the season :smh:

Think ill just go for a Rose hat today since S is all three of my initials. I got my Neil Young tee yesterday, the beach ball was a welcome surprise. I let my girl's son, neice and nephew play with itfor a few minutes before i deflated it again

Was wondering about this. Did you use it straight out of the box? I'm still on the fence about mine because I have the iPhone 6+. Charged it, haven't needed it yet.

Nah. Charged it fully before use. I didn't need the battery charge, but just wanted to see what that bad boy could do. Imma give it another run.

early link for Rose hat in Black? I think i figured it out already but just want to be sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom