Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn dude! Lucky your Chaos 5s are still holding up! All my kobe 5s are starting to seperate... I scooped up 12 pairs and still have yet to find a better shoe to hoop in

Damn dude! Lucky your Chaos 5s are still holding up! All my kobe 5s are starting to seperate... I scooped up 12 pairs and still have yet to find a better shoe to hoop in
my chaos are still functional and I've played ball with it since day one. But it's my indoor ball shoe and like you I have yet to find a better ball shoe. Closest thing were the 8's but not quite the 5's.

my chaos are still functional and I've played ball with it since day one. But it's my indoor ball shoe and like you I have yet to find a better ball shoe. Closest thing were the 8's but not quite the 5's.
I played a few games in my chaos on campus on multiple occasions when I forget to bring another pair of shoes and want to get a few games in.

My bottle opener has taken a beating, but I definitely can't agree with anyone saying that it doesn't work well. I've used it a ton, as you can probably see, and never had an issue...
Looks Durable to me! 

you know the seasons trash when the majority of posts are about a $12 lanyard released last year :lol:

I dont think this season is trash at all, I actually like a lot more stuff this season than the past few. People are just talking about another Supreme item, it happens.

Copped the Coliseum tee off of a guy from Ebay. Convinced him to bring the price down via paypal invoice. Can't wait to have it 
pimp.gif

damn fellas, i thought i was entitled to my own opinion :lol: ...seasons trash TO ME cuz everything i wanted sold out...so salty

white castle is trash bro & you know it :smokin

Im gonna be in London sometime over the summer. How well does supreme sell their? Can I just walk into the store and grab what I want or is it competitive?
hyped stuff is gonna sell at every location
My bottle opener has taken a beating, but I definitely can't agree with anyone saying that it doesn't work well. I've used it a ton, as you can probably see, and never had an issue...
used a layer of clear nail polish, working well for me so far
Two grand? Geez, I can keep warm with some hookers for that price.
 7...7 prostitutes

Last edited:
anyone know if mini harvard tops are sold out in store in ny? want the leopard one now, but I'd imagine those went quickly

I just lurk this thread, but figured I'd chime in. I do work trips to Japan a couple times a year. I usually drop into Supreme Shibuya. Just wanted to drop a pic.

Was tempted to buy the water bottle but passed.

View media item 1437946

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom