Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that perfect GIF execution...
smokin.gif
Learned from the best 
smokin.gif

HI, I am from hong kong and looking for any online shop .IG or twitter can find legit Supreme stuff except their supreme offical?Thanks:smile:

how effective is that #supremeforsale on IG? i got a misfits crewneck im trying to move.

would ebay be better?

smh supreme just called me and said UPS lost my package 

said they were looking around to replace the item but have nothing in stock, they offered me the white boxers but i said no and to just cancel.

damn almost had the black ones 

HI, I am from hong kong and looking for any online shop .IG or twitter can find legit Supreme stuff except their supreme offical?Thanks:smile:
projectblitz ( croatianstyle

grailed

IG #supremeforsale

@xxpizzo  that sucks man, know you waited on that restock too

Last edited:

said they were looking around to replace the item but have nothing in stock, they offered me the white boxers but i said no and to just cancel.

There IS a slim chance you could still get the package if found. It probably didn't get scanned and is just in limbo. Cross your fingers

Get the white and doo doo stain them!

But seriously, sorry to hear that R. Sucks but like others said, you may still get it!

NEED A QUICK RESPONSE:
Does last seasons cdg tee run small? Found a steal and wanna make sure it'll fit, but don't want it to get bought by someone else. Thanks!

Damn that sucks big time. What size did you order?

Weird. I've placed like 4 orders over the past week, and my order for the black boxers got straight up canceled.

That's never happened to me with Supreme before. Maybe just coincidence.

Kinda disappointed in the yankee sweater and snap back. Its cool but price was crazy just for the hoody to have iron on patches. Not to mention the I didnt get any dope stickers or extras in either order. Just bogo sticker smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom