Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S 6-panel tomorrow supposedly. 

I prolly asked this qustion three times last season because I wanted so bad 
laugh.gif
 if camps are too small for my head, these most likely will be too right?
From what I've seen they fit smaller than camps, and honestly the past couple season's camps have had a pretty deep fit IMO.

Thinking about going for burgundy or black honestly because I have a small dome and most 5 panels look huge on me, but won't be upset if I don't end up copping.  Not a fan of the metal clasp on the back at all.

Last edited:
whats with the hype on s logo hats?

Just a subtle clean hat, not too over the top with gaudy Sup branding. Like, if you know you know.

That being said, if they drop tomorrow Lord grant me the swiftness for the burgundy. Don't know how I'll fare against the immense hype/thirst this season.

Last edited:

From what I've seen they fit smaller than camps, and honestly the past couple season's camps have had a pretty deep fit IMO.

Thinking about going for burgundy or black honestly because I have a small dome and most 5 panels look huge on me, but won't be upset if I don't end up copping.  Not a fan of the metal clasp on the back at all.
Thanks for the reply homie. Guess I'm sticking to fitteds and beanies. Only things I don't look dumb in. It's a shame since a navy S 6 panel would go great during game day at state

let's vote:
1) Email thread (outside of NT)
2) Private Facebook group
3) PM thread (limited to 10)

I say the FB group would be best.

Even if we are in the FB group we dont have to be friends with anyone while being in the group (for all the ones who dont want to give out their real identities and keep their pages private)

Last edited:
if thats dropping good... then i can pass and save money... copping 2 pairs this week 1 friday 1 saturday both pairs over 200 :x

A facebook group would be legit if we can keep it clean as NT. So many little kids play around in those groups. We need active admins for sure

A facebook group would be legit if we can keep it clean as NT. So many little kids play around in those groups. We need active admins for sure
We could open it up to active members on here, and then only add cats that we know to be active.

For Teamnb we have an application process, it doesnt need to be THAT strict but it sure does cut down on the BS.

facebook group, req'd to join the one posted unless we're making a different one.

I just requested

Tired of dealing with eBay even, just offered $139 for my court jacket 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom