Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that undercover L/S is a must
nthat.gif

For those asking about the FB group please be patient. I promise you arent missing anythign yet and if you are a contributer you will get on, its just a few of us and most are busy right now. If you PM me your FB name I can get some of you added in the AM. We have a ton of requests, so we have a lot of lurkers here. 

Hoping that once it gets going it will be a good resource for assists and info. Problem is if it grows too big and too soon, it becomes no better than any other group on FB, and that is not the intent.

Was thinking we may cap membership until @mints
  gets a FB though bahahaha

I may reactivate my account in April. Need to retool what I share if I do though, and trim trim trim. Account was originally opened back when it was still THEfacebook, then didn't properly merge after I changed schools so there's 2 accounts out there with my info. And way too many people that I've lost touch with over the years.

I'm going to hit the showers now that my Tigers gave away that second half. With that play no way would they match up well against Villanova though, so it's all for the best rather than getting everyone's hopes up.

Said this earlier. Only reason you should ever use a bot for Supreme is if you're at work during the 11:00 am drop and can't do it yourself. 

#TeamManual. Only thing I ever struck out on was the Le Bain. Got Foams, Forces, BOGO no problem 
Totally agree. Repped 100%

@af1 1982  pushing that knife in deep
eyes.gif

#gladFAMatethough
Do you need to attend the DanVSMan Supreme Cooking Academy? 

Same here...placed two separate orders for a burg and a mophie but received 3 shipping notifications on my UPS My Choice and each package weighs differently. I hope they accidentally shipped me a double of something...:smokin

View media item 1453444

"in addition the collection will include a hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants with an iconic graphic print along with a pair of trainers"

nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom