Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always funny seeing your order pop up in your email before the supreme update email.

Unless an actually nice tee drops this season (maybe the yanks bogo)..im done for the season

Almost got ****** over because I had some boxers and tees in my cart and I got the "you've ordered thee before, only one item per style" error when checking out. I didn't think they still enforced that for the tee and boxers but anyway I was able to get it fixed and copped all 4 tees 
pimp.gif

if I made 2 orders back to back, how come the first order confirmation is instant an the second one lags?

Damn app wouldn't let me put in my cc expiration..
[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

I was so quick with it but I totally forgot to add my expiration date and lost the with tee.

At least I cooked on GOLD flannel.

Copped Grey Bear Crew .... Xl since I am 6 ft 6 it wasn't hard at all .... (that's not what she said)

was it just me or it didnt load at 1100? i went on to check here and good thing i refreshed on supreme and it loaded would of missed out :lol: but ya finally came out successful first time in weeks... copped 2 things but had to do 2 separate order oh well... i copped the pullover crewneck and synhead tee both in black :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom