Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've seen other people claim this but this is the first time for me that an order confirmation email didnt come instantly after I ordered. Anyone know why? Am I good? (card got charged)
Takes a while sometimes. It took like 40 min for me to get an email on the yanks drop. Hang tight

I've seen other people claim this but this is the first time for me that an order confirmation email didnt come instantly after I ordered. Anyone know why? Am I good? (card got charged)

Same for me. I got through via the website and have a order number from there. They charged my card too so I'm sure we're good. This is new to me though

eek.gif
 at the leather jacket selling out. $898 retail price.

Supreme kids be like...

Of course I got busy at work at 10:50am and wasn't free till 11:07am lol

Friends tellin me it was bodied real fast though

So I don't feel so bad plus I'm mobile

Funny to see the L people taking with bots

Not for nothing, but a lot of older heads and young heads alike are also professionals, and knowingly have schedules that conflict with these releases. I have paid for Bot before just because I knew I would be traveling or in a meeting at the time.

And yes, I am way more successful manual when I am at my desk or home.

You still cooked though not to mention you can probably trade the white witch and a little cash for the black one...

swung and missed on black witch

carted white anarchy...but choose not to click submit order, gonna scour IG for an older season tee instead 

ready for the " i got confirmation/shipping" posts

Last edited:
The leather jacket could of been priced @ $5000 and it will stell sell out. I thought Jordan was bad with the price hike but I guess price is if no concern with resellers. Congrats to those who were able to get what they wanted.

Ayyy finally cooked on a small hyped item, got lucky on a white bear tee. 11:00 checkout time for me then went off to class.

I was able to get the hoodie and the 3m pullover but ended up doing on seperate orders so im paying 2x the shipping :smh:

my second order did take longer then normal for me to get the confirmation email, but it came in.

those tshirts moved fast, i wasn't even able to get one in cart.

Not for nothing, but a lot of older heads and young heads alike are also professionals, and knowingly have schedules that conflict with these releases. I have paid for Bot before just because I knew I would be traveling or in a meeting at the time.

And yes, I am way more successful manual when I am at my desk or home.
Minus the fellow professionals then, thank god no meetings for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom