Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout-out to myself for posting the early links and missing out because of incompetent co-workers. 
mean.gif

It's almost comical how quickly this stuff sells.

Got the dreaded black lines 3 times before checking out with a red alphabet soup jacket in a Medium.

I don't even like it but it was one of those consolation cops.... Damn

got everything i wanted... good thing i didnt go for witch tee... its so hyped i would of been salty for missing out :lol:

Last edited:
Almost got ****** over because I had some boxers and tees in my cart and I got the "you've ordered thee before, only one item per style" error when checking out. I didn't think they still enforced that for the tee and boxers but anyway I was able to get it fixed and copped all 4 tees :pimp:  

View media item 1462560

Got crazy lucky this morning. Black witch tee sold out on me. 

We have Demi-gods among us

Grey witch xl manually

Forgot to change my cc expiration before I hit submit so I literally changed it real quick as it was processing before the page changed.. Somehow still went through, confirmation received and card charged [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Blue 3m pullover, black witch and red anarchy. Missed out on bear tee. Got greedy and tried to do all on one order. Ahh well....

I'll never understand why dudes feel the need to post screenshots of their orders. Like we aren't going to believe you if you just say what you copped? 

Dang I just caught up with all these posts, I was lucky enough to get red/black bear tees and a black witch tee. Sup Gods blessed ya boy on his birthday.
nthat.gif

Got the cc error on witch, went back for synth and anarchy and got it again. Money saved I guess. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom