Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
prices on the witch tee will settle once resellers realize that it's not a "box logo" tee... my guess is when the dust settles it ends up at Taxi tee prices ($80 range)

prices on the witch tee will settle once resellers realize that it's not a "box logo" tee... my guess is when the dust settles it ends up at Taxi tee prices ($80 range)
Haha I'm actually trying to trade a Taxi Driver tee for a Witch.  No luck yet.  I do hope prices drop though.

First time striking out this season
mean.gif

Prices always drop for at least a little bit of time before rebounding back up or staying at the dropped price.

Never buy on release date, hype will get the best of you

yeah pillow isn't important to me, blanket i'd use.

especially just one random pillow, hard to decorate around that

Kids buying these pillows aren't decorating homes lol
Strictly for IG posts/sitting in the corner of their bedroom lol

Last year its was "dead" now its full main stream? They just cut production on items. Site traffic is actually down from last year.. Brand can't be mainstream and only sell in three shops in the entire united states.

Got too into detail. I'm talking social media wise. Tumblr wise. Etc. no way site traffic is down from last year.

Witch shirt(or anything really) has such a high mark up because people lurk this topic or any supreme forums etc...

And they see...

I want witch t
Witch is a must
Hope everyone goes for this so I can scoop the witch with ease

Etc...

Just paints a target for the reseller lol

But anyway I kinda expected this collabo to get bodied fast

Last year its was "dead" now its full main stream? They just cut production on items. Site traffic is actually down from last year.. Brand can't be mainstream and only sell in three shops in the entire united states.

They def cut production on items this season after every damn thing sat during F/W. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom