Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of my friends caved in and brought a bot when he struck out today on the hands hoodie smh 
mean.gif
Bots didn't do well, well not SuperCop the most popular one

The Yankee collab or this collab will be the most hyped of the season... People were talking about these collabs for months. I doubt anything tops these collabs even though I think the Undercover collab was a little more hyped nothing was available as of 11:03AM.
I think the yankee collab is the most hyped so far this season. The line alone in nyc was around the block. I doubt all those people were yankee fans. 

I heard the reason why bots were unsuccessful was because supreme changed up the CVV at checkout. What do you do to change that?

Last edited:
The CVV change was a coding thing they altered to make them fail, only bot I know of that was able to get around it was HeatedSneaks.

It's nice to see them switch it up a bit to try and crack down.  If only it was for last week's drop 
laugh.gif
.  Now I'm not the biggest Kith fan, but it was always nice to see them switching up their website layout for big releases and actually giving a **** about that kind of stuff, even if it may have not helped that  much.

Dude won't stop bugging about Coppin his witch tee for 140. I'm hoping it goes down a lot more if I wait it out
local cat wants 130 for grey. No thanks. They bite the hand that feeds though. Im always down to help when someone looks out. Let em Gloat now, cry later.

It's nice to see them switch it up a bit to try and crack down.  If only it was for last week's drop 
laugh.gif
.  Now I'm not the biggest Kith fan, but it was always nice to see them switching up their website layout for big releases and actually giving a **** about that kind of stuff, even if it may have not helped that  much.
Shopify exploits still exist, so do ATC for them....but with RF making more product its nearly pointless.

I copped the burg and royal s cap manual last week, which lead to my thinking I could save a few bucks on shipping haha.

Now they DID crack me up when they put htose messages in early links, or when they linked it to a gift card haha. Lots of cats were mad stuck with 100 dollar gift cards. They refunded if you asked, but then you got the ban (if that even is effective)

Last edited:
local cat wants 130 for grey. No thanks. They bite the hand that feeds though. Im always down to help when someone looks out. Let em Gloat now, cry later.

Im hoping it goes down. Too many floating on eBay. Neil young tee prices dropped heavily. Lettuce pray this could happen again

Shopify exploits still exist, so do ATC for them....but with RF making more product its nearly pointless.

I copped the burg and royal s cap manual last week, which lead to my thinking I could save a few bucks on shipping haha.
Oh yeah of course, but it was nice that they seemed to care about that stuff for at least a period of time.  Kind of made me feel like I had more of a fighting chance, even if it was all in my head. 
laugh.gif

Unfortunately my mobile autofill hasn't worked for either drop I've tried to use it on, but it's all good though, I've gotten everything I've really wanted this season thus far.  I mean of course I'd like an S cap, but I've been on the fence about copping last 2 times they dropped.  I have another hat with the metal clasp and that **** digs into my head so I've always been worried the S would be the same.

Did they even fake the F Em hoodie? Anyways one thing that would probably be off on fakes is the little Supreme tag that's normally on the side seam of a pullover, on the F' Em it's on the seam of the pockets.

They fake everything my brother. Real talk. EV ERY THANG.

How Im gonna grab 2 scaps manual and fail on a damn t shirt and pullover.

Im still mad bahahaha (and a few brews in)

Last edited:
At this point people are trying to sell the anarchy t and Synhead t for 100+... Im hoping those Ts will drop in price to less than 80 at some point... the bear t will drop in price too but I'm thinking 80-100... But I think that witch t stays in the 120-150 price range honestly their moving at that price no problem... I've been looking for a Black Synhead T and Red Bear T and can't find them for less than 100 at the moment.

Last edited:
Bots didn't do well, well not SuperCop the most popular one

That's because these bot makers have not one single clue what they are doing, and they're selling y'all a subpar product. Hell, half of them paid some dude from India on Freelancer to make it for them in the first place. Want a bot that never fails? Start educating yourself on making your own and how to adapt to site changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom