Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna cop the Red denim shorts, not gonna pay more than 70 for shorts though so probably not copping

nthat.gif
thanks for the fit pics homie
grin.gif

Last edited:
@Channo always coming through!! Any additional pics on the 'Atelier 5 Panel'? Didn't see that in the preview.

No nobody checked the mail before me. I'm the only one with a key. I really hope I can get my money back somehow. The dude only insured it for $50 and I paid $180. Somehow I don't see how I'm at fault for any of this so there has to be some way to get my money back right?? :frown:

Do you have a house on your block that has an address close to yours? UPS delivered one of my anarchy tees to a house down the block that had the same last two numbers on the address. Check with your neighbors. I hope it turns up.

Do you have a house on your block that has an address close to yours? UPS delivered one of my anarchy tees to a house down the block that had the same last two numbers on the address. Check with your neighbors. I hope it turns up.
I'm actually in an apartment so we have the little community mailbox lockers and each person has their own box and key. If packages are too big to fit in the box (which this one was), then USPS leaves it in the leasing office. I checked everywhere though and it's nowhere to be found. Thanks for all the well-wishes NT fam. I'll keep y'all updated in case anyone else has a similar situation in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom