Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i did the exchange earlier like when they first did it last year.... i would glady get rid of 2 supreme items i dont care for :lol:

If that witch tee dont drop in price I will go with my first love and hope the Anarchy is reasonable. I am all about some Anarchy haha.

http://www.unotrestore.com/stripes-hoodie?page=3&limit=100

nerd.gif

Copped!! Thanks , last time I saw this was in this thread..

rif is charging 400, ONLY IF IT WAS THE RED w blue OR WHITE/BLUE

I gotta see if I still have mine if that's the case. I think I sold it like 3 or 4 years ago, but I have to double check. :lol:

I still have my Phase 2 hoody in storage too.

t05k07.jpg

Last edited:
I gotta see if I still have mine if that's the case. I think I sold it like 3 or 4 years ago, but I have to double check. :lol:

I still have my Phase 2 hoody in storage too.

t05k07.jpg

I still have the 5 panel and Crewneck people hate the Phase 2 Collab for some reason this was so dope when it dropped.

Red crest hoodie is one of my all time grails.  Really wish I could find one for a decent price.

Red crest hoodie is one of my all time grails.  Really wish I could find one for a decent price.

I remember when Wale wore that on the cover of URB in like 2007. I had heard of Supreme before but that was the first time I really took notice of it.

That was the trend back then. I had a hoodie like that with just too much going on. Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom