Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was thinking

"yankees decks have been gone, doubt he picked up a bacchanal deck this late..."

"what else could he have ordered that they would need to package it in a long box?"

laugh.gif

yankees decks gone? they still on display in-store. never bothered to ask if for sale

Last edited:
lol man i f*** w trinidad… dude doesn't care what ANYONE thinks, i got mad respect for that. Wish he still did his camp jame$ series, thought it was dope.

Also it hurts me to say this because I do like his show. Trinidads music is staight basura I never liked one of his songs tbh...

lol man i f*** w trinidad… dude doesn't care what ANYONE thinks, i got mad respect for that. Wish he still did his camp jame$ series, thought it was dope.
He is still doing it. They're just doing it in LA now instead of the ATL. Videos drop on the 1st and 15th of each month. His show is great.

Last edited:
Dude said Kevin gates lmfao :rofl:

**** wrong with Gates ... what you listening to? Actually, **** don't even matter ... music is a personal choice ... From Fred Mercury to Gates ... From Ward 21 to Neville Brothers.

But I see your clown *** ...

I havent been on NT in years bc of that email recovery ********..been here since the ez board/yuku days...my how this board has changed :lol:

nothings wrong with Kevin Gates, nor his work ethic.

His music is basura tho imho
Just admitting to knowingly having sex with his Cousin, Then To say He didn't stop cuz the nookie was good...Says alot Point BLANK!

mean.gif

If your down with that, I'm not down with you!

Last edited:

Just admitting to knowingly having sex with his Cousin, Then To say He didn't stop cuz the nookie was good...Says alot Point BLANK!

mean.gif

If your down with that, I'm not down with you!
Incest, beastiality, punches female fans, eats whole nugs...

dude ain't right.

:lol: that spoiler .....

Gates messed up in the head man ... He killed dude at 13 and stabbed the body up afterwards. Most NT's favorite artist talking about putting people 6 feet,. Then there is Gates.

^ i think if they would have made a sweater like last years with the same print they did this year on the jackets it would of been an instant cop and probably a future grail in my book.

I said it before but they should have made solid color hats.  Would have been an instant cop.

[thread="618291"]Official Supreme Thread Ss 15 Is Upon Us/9060#post_23041142​[/thread]

Me too in a Large

I doubt there selling online they received a cease and desist from Versace.
Well now I want one. 
nerd.gif

anyone know the "name" / season of this hoodie?

scooped it off ebay last night for $73 shipped

Wow great deal
I got the green one it's been a while since I wore it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom