Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the sizing for the north face? anyone with the paisley or 3m can you chime in? my OG mountain guide parka ran a size big so im able to fit a small and im 5'7 because that jacket just ran long in general

what is the sizing for the north face? anyone with the paisley or 3m can you chime in? my OG mountain guide parka ran a size big so im able to fit a small and im 5'7 because that jacket just ran long in general
Paisley ran true to size but short. Height was like a medium and I'm 5'10.

You guys are insane if you think these "leaked" prices are legit. Someone probably did some YEN/GBP conversion that's always wrong. No chance that jacket is $498, even with the triple layer stuff. And DEFINITELY no chance that the duffel is $238. The regular TNF duffel is $135 on their site. They're obviously not going to add $103 for a Supreme box logo. Every time someone's guessing on the prices, they're always guessing higher than it is, and it gets blown out of proportion. 

You guys are insane if you think these "leaked" prices are legit. Someone probably did some YEN/GBP conversion that's always wrong. No chance that jacket is $498, even with the triple layer stuff. And DEFINITELY no chance that the duffel is $238. The regular TNF duffel is $135 on their site. They're obviously not going to add $103 for a Supreme box logo. Every time someone's guessing on the prices, they're always guessing higher than it is, and it gets blown out of proportion. 
I think those prices are converted from Japan pricing, I think they'll be lower, I hope it's around 200 for the duffle tho 

Lol new Supreme buyers in denial of the ridiculous markup.  Get used to it.
ohwell.gif

not that new b
I'm mainly talking about the dude throwing a fit up there about the supposed prices.  Look at retail for the last few North Face collabs and get back to me on how "theres no chance it could be 498"

Asked my homie what he paid for his 3m, he said 500....no way that was online sup price. Tryin to see if he got instore,online, or resale. no answer yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom