Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
coaches jacket is tempting...

and thats more than I can say for most drops this season

Ohhhh ok nice. Definitely didn't catch that before. That's a nice touch. Thanks fellas. Still probably out of my price range though. I was hoping for around 200
eyes.gif
200 wont happen unfortunately but i'd only cop the robe if all i did was hang around the house waiting for sup drops and nike restocks 
laugh.gif

Been out of it most of this S/S drop but need that S Cap to restock. That pink Dipset Killa Cam joint is callin me. Will be going for the red TNF stars jacket, but i wont hold my breath.

I liked it more last season when they dropped both beach towels at once. I want that Astronaut towel to go with my Grand Prix for Memorial Day weekend.

In for a coaches if I can be swift on that work sites wifi

the coach jackets are tempting, but I keep telling myself supreme will make another coach jacket I will like more.

if S panel restocks in UK site then it'll def restock on the US site, and if it does, I'm going to have to try for the burg or black.

Of course I just bought an black S logo right before a rumored restock hahaha

@skb1065  hooked it up proper though so I'm not complaining 
smokin.gif
  sleeping in tomorrow

Last edited:
S logos are really nice. Ill go for another.

Robe is the best thing dropping but ill pass on that. Trying to be smarter about how i spend my money. Id like to buy a house someday- currently renting a house. These bay area (peninsula) prices are od crazy

Is the s cap a in store only like last time?

Bathrob not doing it for me going for a crusher and s cap if they drop them online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom