Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've never gone on sale, but I think one thing I learned last season was to never say never.

We used to say Nike will never sell a pair of Supreme shoes on their site, then the Red AF1s dropped online. Or they never let you order more than 1 officially, then the tees became an item you could order up to 8 of, and the espresso cups, and the water bottle this season. So I don't like to make absolute statements knowing that for all we know Supreme has a ton of certain accessories that they'd like to dump and this could be the season they're going to add it to the list, but I did say that up until now the accessories haven't been included in the sale.

They've never gone on sale, but I think one thing I learned last season was to never say never.

We used to say Nike will never sell a pair of Supreme shoes on their site, then the Red AF1s dropped online. Or they never let you order more than 1 officially, then the tees became an item you could order up to 8 of, and the espresso cups, and the water bottle this season. So I don't like to make absolute statements knowing that for all we know Supreme has a ton of certain accessories that they'd like to dump and this could be the season they're going to add it to the list, but I did say that up until now the accessories haven't been included in the sale.

Accessories never go on sale. Whatever accessory that doesn't sell, they will restock it in another season. I.e. pill stash carabiner.

Accessories never go on sale. Whatever accessory that doesn't sell, they will restock it in another season. I.e. pill stash carabiner.

IIRC Pill Stash never dropped the season it was supposed to and they just dropped it the next season.

it was supposed to drop LAST season is what he was saying. 

finally they dropped it THIS season 

Last edited:
Retail was $32. Warning: it's a cheap thin shirt. I traded mine for some dunks, so I'm guessing you shouldn't pay too much.

My 20th bogo (red) is thick as ****. After 5 washes it's still pretty stiff. I'm starting to think tees are a hit and miss with preme. Especially after my bread tee ripped.
But hey made in U.S.A right? Half-assed goods and services. I like that Asian consistency lol

Man! The same thing happened to me last year with my Nefertiti Tee..Easy fix yes but still wtf a brand new shirt with a friggin hole in it.

same happened to me with the statues shirt that dropped last season. Supreme didnt offer much except store credit if i returned it. Not even a option for a full refund.

On HB forums.......... Apparently there's Supreme Buckknifes at the OSAKA location.... so if you have some k'nex that way

i think a royal blue tee for the bred design would of been awesome, I'm still waiting on my grey one tho.

Just got in my gold tooth tee today, came with regular bogo sticker, bread sticker, and gold tooth sticker. Those last two stickers were some of my favorites of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom