Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew I shoulda brought my *** home, I was right by the crib and decided to go do something last minute 
mean.gif

So I was able to get a white pair Friday morning and shortly after I received my order confirmation. But I have yet to receive shipping confirmation. Should I contact them and ask or just wait it out? This happened to me years back with the Japan box logo

So I was able to get a white pair Friday morning and shortly after I received my order confirmation. But I have yet to receive shipping confirmation. Should I contact them and ask or just wait it out? This happened to me years back with the Japan box logo
It means that you're SOL

Na jk haha, you're good, just be patient.

are you waiting for your tracking to update from the label being created? or for supreme to send you a email saying the label has been created?

good not my sizes
tongue.gif

so what should i offer these ebay people to get my size if value is dropping from restocks
I don't think this small restock will really effect the resell prices.

However I am really interested in knowing if more desert camo were produced, as it didn't sell out "that" much faster than the other 2 on the Supreme release, and the NL is still to come

Had 2 pairs in my cart on different phones
Kept getting card declined error
Just said **** it
And stopped trying after the 20th try :lol:
Probably just pairs that got declined cause of funds not a full restock

Had 2 pairs in my cart on different phones
Kept getting card declined error
Just said **** it
And stopped trying after the 20th try
laugh.gif

Probably just pairs that got declined cause of funds not a full restock
same but i got through once i switched up my address a little bit. took me four tries lmao was surprised they weren't gone by then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom