Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cooked. wouldnt let me sign in through Nike though.

Same it gave me an error when I was waiting in line and when I tried to get back in line it said there was already a pair in my cart so I went to go sign in and it wouldn't let me so I just checked out through paypal. Feel super lucky after striking out on the initial drop last Friday then being able to get two pairs afterwards. :smokin

Edit: I was on mobile btw

Last edited:
^^^HOw long have you been waiting? In reality I know they are gone but since I am "waiting in line", for some reason I think there is hope. This is 14 mins after the drop. Haha.

Virtually got to the desktop site right when the link was Tweeted and I'm still in line for a 9.5. Casually tried on mobile for a 9 and that sold out, tried for a 10 and NDC let me cook. I haven't hit on NDC in SOOO long. 

^^^HOw long have you been waiting? In reality I know they are gone but since I am "waiting in line", for some reason I think there is hope. This is 14 mins after the drop. Haha.

since 30ish seconds after the drop

Now there is going to be a bunch of post about people jumping in 25 mins later and still cooking on my size

Last edited:
if you got an oos page and i'm still in line does that mean there's hope?
nerd.gif
yea man i don't get how this **** works. at least with preme they tell you right away if you failed or not 

Whites from supreme and now camos from Nike. Half sized down on both. Hope it works out.

I swear I know not to get true to size on Jordans and I always do anyways.
i probably did the same time around you. got to the link around 2:25ish

Good luck then. This is how dumb I am. I even went on my phone to cop like 10 minutes after I did on my desktop and because I still have the "not in my cart" sign, I still feel like I have a chance. I am trying to add a 10.5 on my desktop now and if both are a no go, it's just not meant to be.

one of my friends sent me this:

"I cancelled my waiting in line..., then restarted the browser and the shoes were in my cart..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom