Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if anyone else noticed on their pair but on mine the laces are way too short. I took the lace locks out but with short laces I might have to end up using them. I'm bout to hit up target for bigger flat laces. Other than that these feel good on feet.

These cancelled order stories got me spooked

Serious campfire vibes, keep em comin my curiosity is lit

People who didn't even use Bots are coming out Reporting these Cancels 
mean.gif

But those that did use Bots haven't said a WORD! 
laugh.gif

team mobile anyways on supreme orders. i havent got a shipping conf and i ordered something yesterday. when i got the hoodie it took them 2 hours to make a shipping label

I ordered the black Jordan tee at 7:59am on Thurs and got an order confirmation email for it.  Today it came to mind that it hasn't even shipped yet (usually my items get shipped same day or next).  So I checked my bank account and the charge for the order is not there... Now I'm worried lol I ordered through my iPhone... so if I get a "canceled" bot email, I'm gonna be mad.

Maybe the cancelled orders are because there's no more stock to ship out. Therefore restocks will not happen.

So The bot email is just a excuse to cancel the Order by Supreme?

? What times where those order Conf emails at?

10:59  

or 

11:08
that's what you wanna know

Saw on reddit a couple 10:59 orders that were getting cancelled who claimed they weren't using bots

Reason I say that

Before 11am Your order may be considered bought early per a Bot Detected (IDK)

After 11:08 I would say -- Your order might have been cancelled from it being oversold

That's my guess

Reason I say that

Before 11am Your order may be considered bought early per a Bot Detected (IDK)

After 11:08 I would say -- Your order might have been cancelled from it being oversold

That's my guess

Yea that's makes sense man. I got thru on a white tee at 10:59 and got shipped the same day so it seems like there isn't a concise system to detect which orders they're canceling

yall trippin balls, i have never ever heard of supreme over selling stock, & as for shipping confirmations go I've ordered **** and never even got an order confirmation email and my **** still arrives the following week as always, you guys seem to damn eager to post your **** for sale or something.

yall trippin balls, i have never ever heard of supreme over selling stock, & as for shipping confirmations go I've ordered **** and never even got an order confirmation email and my **** still arrives the following week as always, you guys seem to damn eager to post your **** for sale or something.
chill yo its just speculation as to why they're cancelling peoples orders-- which is really happening btw. 

not my pic but there are others that've gotten the same message regarding their orders.

chill yo its just speculation as to why they're cancelling peoples orders-- which is really happening btw. 

not my pic but there are others that've gotten the same message regarding their orders.
Saw this on Reddit. I'm just laughing because the dude Nike'd out his phone's status bar. Definition of a slave. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom