Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

This the worst sup collab ever 
roll.gif

Good grief 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd honestly buy this stuff over any Champion collab.
Wish there was a deck for this collab.
Probably the only item this stuff would look good on, like the old Hook Ups decks.

I like the retro bush shirt

I like it too. But people saying how the Toshio collab is too raunchy. I give supreme mad props for putting out this collab. Something different, out of the ordinary than say bogos and stupid playboy ish.

Now a Toshio hentai poster would be dope!

Last edited:
I might cop that t tshirt with the little tittie :nerd:

I wonder if i can just put some tape on the tittie.

Always HATED that bush shirt also that kids shirt is trash where it shows someone about to get fingered, ben baller sucks at being cool.

Last edited:
grabbed my XL's while i had a chance, pretty reasonable price too. the only XL hoodie on ebay is
sick.gif

now to find  camos in either a 10.5 or 11,  how do they run with that canvas material? thanks

grabbed my XL's while i had a chance, pretty reasonable price too. the only XL hoodie on ebay is
sick.gif

now to find  camos in either a 10.5 or 11,  how do they run with that canvas material? thanks
How much did you buy the hoodie for? I've been looking since release and I can't find one for under $350

View media item 1800936

grabbed my XL's while i had a chance, pretty reasonable price too. the only XL hoodie on ebay is:x

How much did you buy the hoodie for? I've been looking since release and I can't find one for under $350

know of one locally here going for $300... stay away from those eBay prices man!

A shirt with anime character fingering or an anime boob on a t-shirt...Its neither shocking or edgey its just lame. Good luck wearing that in public trying to be taken seriously.

ended up dropping 2 on the hoodie & 75 for the tee. local dude had both

only saw the price skyrocketing especially for our size. 

The supreme biggie. Man if only it was an official collaboration with marmot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom