Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought they didnt sell those in ny store.
Thats what we all thought...
anigif_enhanced-buzz-17292-1383249588-29.gif

I thought it was common knowledge that friends and family were picking up foams in NY.

You guys were all new to the brand for that drop, I always forget that! silly me

Last edited:
Seasons coming to a close and I haven't even made a single purchase. Need to come around more often though. Now that I've got a desk job again with little moving around I think I'll be able to make a few purchases.

View media item 1820863
Did snag this recently DS for under retail. But I feel like I've missed out on quite a bit of items I wanted this season.

I don't think the christmas tee will slow down the speed of these crews selling out... it's wishful thinking but not gonna happen.

The true Supreme chef's out there will be cooking up blue magic if they can land a crewneck and tee in the same order... manual only... anyone take on this challenge?

I don't think the christmas tee will slow down the speed of these crews selling out... it's wishful thinking but not gonna happen.

The true Supreme chef's out there will be cooking up blue magic if they can land a crewneck and tee in the same order... manual only... anyone take on this challenge?
its possible

Do we know what the T-Shirt looks like?

It's too cold to wait on any line in NYC. All manual for me tomorrow. And I have a two hr meeting at work tomrrow. Hoping ppl won't notice me on the phone at 11am lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom