Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

can't believe i overslept!!!  
mean.gif

so down right now
FWIW you prob would've missed

If the line gets any bigger its gonna get shut down...
Thats the word from big bird...

weird drop. was on pc, refreshing sweatshirts page. nothing new even popped up until about 10-20 sec after 8. all instantly sold out too. 

ive had that happen if I use mobile, but not PC....only thing I even saw in stock was large camo for about a second.

Last edited:
Was any able to cop a medium manually? looks like everyone who copped manually went for a large. I'm a medium and wasn't quick enough to enter in my CC info. Was on my work comp and I had to deleted my cookies and browser history. Entering everything again killed me.  

Was any able to cop a medium manually? looks like everyone who copped manually went for a large. I'm a medium and wasn't quick enough to enter in my CC info. Was on my work comp and I had to deleted my cookies and browser history. Entering everything again killed me.  
i got thru on a med camo

Got a M camo bogo and camo neck fleece manually

Hmm looks like all the people sized up on the crews. Now I'll wait for the frailboyz to come in saying its too big, need to sell.

Hmm looks like all the people sized up on the crews. Now I'll wait for the frailboyz to come in saying its too big, need to sell.
yea i sized up from my usual small. it was probably impossible to get that size anyway so i opted for the medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom