Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys act like they're drug dealers moving weight. They stand in line for 10 hours to make what 300 dollars 1,200 a month. dudes on food stamps.

Last edited:
Really aint mad at their game though. It's the idiots willing to pay it faults anyway. Don't like it, don't buy it. I've never payed above retail (unless I got another color and sold it to buy a different color) and don't plan to.

If anything be mad at the **** head bald security guard lol guy is useless in my experience. Never really bothered for a hyped release

Last edited:
@430AM

chem sighting

nerd.gif

Lol pissdrunx!!! I like how homie acts tough. He's probably flagged your post already.
no acting here, anyone who got a problem can talk to me in person, Internet talk is for fake tough guys, I don't respond to it

i tried to watch part 1 of that "documentary" and stopped about 5 minutes in. terrible quality, but what can you expect from complex? not sure how a media company can continue to put out such terrible product and stay in business.

they should have focused on resellers that get their product straight from supreme without waiting in line, and in bulk. that's the real underground supreme reselling market.

guys act like they're drug dealers moving weight. They stand in line for 10 hours to make what 300 dollars 1,200 a month. dudes on food stamps.

those are the weakass resellers. the true resellers making a living gets more than $300/drop. check simple_super.

But seriously, why is there 4 parts to this documentary when it pretty much was summed up in the first part?

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

man works been lit this week so i'm probably gonna have to go on a poo break tomorrow to cop on my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom