Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I remember I gifted $300 ish on a tonal hoody to someone on IG. Was the most stressful transaction I've ever done. I got my hoody but i wouldn't do it again.

I had funds in my paypal account that I used, it wasn't off a credit card. 
damn. i suggest calling paypal, telling them the situation and begging for help. give them the email associated with his paypal account and have them check to see if his account has other red flags.

Last edited:
Yeah week one don't worry unless it's a month later and you still haven't heard anything. My F/W 14 stuff didn't finish shipping until week 3.

Sup LA Check?

anyone go today?

Restocking is like i thought

comes up on Mobile before desktop sometimes n vice versa

received both shipping confirms for my orders...quick shipping this season! glad i was able to pick up a few smalls in tees at supla because online was nuts.

Congrats to everyone that ate this morning......

I was not one of those lucky individuals.

The app is pointless...Computer/Mobile or bust..I see now 

Hey guys. I want to inform you on a scammer on Instagram. His username was formerly bigotpreme and he changed it to premedied. I payed him 100 USD for a morrissey tee proxy and he blocked me. I payed through paypal gift unfortunately. Can anyone help? Thank you. 
hold that L

damn. i suggest calling paypal, telling them the situation and begging for help. give them the email associated with his paypal account and have them check to see if his account has other red flags.

I had gifted $50 to a guy once through paypal. I called maybe 5 minutes after it happened because he blocked me on facebook. Gave the email,and all info I had on him and they said there was nothing to do right now and to set up the claim and see what is going on in 2 weeks. Wasn't worth the $50 to me so I figured screw it. Credit card I think you would have a better chance but like you said you used paypal funds. Wish you the best though

now you know
I took a chance on some different **** 
grin.gif

Gotta stick with the blueprint lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom