Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall dudes balling... getting hit with $10 shipping per each restock order
laugh.gif
meh $10 aint that bad

Just checked my UPS account and my package has been shipped. I didn't receive conformation and no email since I missed spelled the host name, lol.

It wasn't a sad Thursday after all.

nthat.gif

Well my original order went through after all :pimp:
Wrong email was given :lol:

Has the lips pin restocked at any point? That & the navy snapback are the only things else i would cop from this drop...

Got shipping confirmations on 2/3 orders. If anyone has a Mozz in S that they wanna let go, lmk nt fam.

Its all good. Prob gon save my money & see whats on the next drop. Only thing left that im really interested in is that Bouroughs hoodie in that magenta/lime green. That jawn is fire for some reason lol. Normally everything i like isnt really hyped so i hope its easy to cop

@AtYung22   nice pickup!  

Surprised that folks are complaining about the 10$ for each order, i feel like i would pay more for like 80% of the stuff they have if i were buying in store after tax.  That doesn't even include the hassle of standing outside with a bunch of kids for like an hour.

Last edited:
@AtYung22
  nike pickup!  

Surprised that folks are complaining about the 10$ for each order, i feel like i would pay more for like 80% of the stuff they have if i were buying in store after tax.  That doesn't even include the hassle of standing outside with a bunch of kids for like an hour.

Preach (Young Dolph voice)

Look at that 6-7pm n still a line outiside

You couldn't pay someone $50 to cut

Have my $10 supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom