Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my overdyed indigo beanie... Too small for my big*** head.... Hit me up if anyone needs

They always leave mine at the door

I had to tell the office that ups be on some shady ish. Doorman told me no packages. Ups guy walks by with the cart says nothing for me. Go upstairs and my supreme was all over the hallway with no conformation on the door or anything. Glad he didnt know what it was. Got all the goodies too. Boxers came today w/ another set of goodies left in the office via ups. Have like 7 more orders coming so hopefully they hooked them all up.

Ps. I took the L with shipping doing separate orders to gaurentee everything.
View media item 1935983

Got my Mozz tee in today with a mendini bogo, instant *****, and berry sticker w/ red ball. Still waiting on one order to ship
mean.gif

Anyone know the price for the windbreaker?

2/2 delivered

Got blackballed on a red ball :frown: but trading with the homie tomorrow 
nthat.gif

This is my first sup backpack so I dont know the sizes well. But I dont see why yall said it was small. Much bigger than I anticipated 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I see i may have issues with ups and my supreme. Ive been home and then tried to track my package. It says first attempt made and its gonna be rescheduled.  I DIDNT HEAR THE DOOR BELL. ups always used to leave it at the door WTF.
They always leave mine at the door
driver probably didnt even attempt the stop

very common for drivers who are behind on the day to save some residentials for the next day. 

1 order comes in this friday and another on tuesday. Always takes them a while for them to arrive here in washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom