Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the track pants were red

Burgundy is fire

Came up on coral twill for wifey hope she likes or I'm gonna have to Wayne Brady a *****

Only 1 thing has restocked so far?
mean.gif

Man im sick i didnt get anything i wanted. If anybody copped anything XL they dont want let me know.

Does autofill credit card not work on supreme with chrome? My shipping works but not the card.

Came away with a white Apocalypse and a pen.

What color did you end up getting? That pink one is fire too

I grabbed the Navy one since it's one of my favorite colors, I need that pink one thooo. Just when you think Supreme couldn't get anymore hyped than it is, it gets worse! Even the wack stuff sell out now. I probably would have easily copped the pink colorway 6 or 7 years ago. We can thank all the fashion blogs for the growing hype.

Is it just me or are things selling out faster than last season?  

Yeah this is crazy, literally every single thing in every single color.

Didn't want anything this week but hopefully hyped **** drops when the jean jacket,gun jacket and **** em bombers drop so I can cop with ease lol

Everything sells out now! No matter how lame it is. People copping Supreme just to say they got it lol. Bunch of newbies in here

Got coral twill n a L had to submit 3xs before it went thru thought it was sold out but got lucky cause usually on a car decline means u were to slow

I'm just remembering when the preview came out for the season,

"Best season ever". Lol no need for bots or no #759boyz. Season IMO isn't the best, this drop was pretty weak. See you guys next week.

Or in 5 mins.

Everything sells out now! No matter how lame it is. People copping Supreme just to say they got it lol. Bunch of newbies in here

Easiest way to spot these people they'll have an ugly camp cap on and talk about it like they're going to f*** it later.

Last edited:
Got No Vans On, Wish They Looked like sneakers

"Wolf PAck Sup Remix"

Managed a small in the burg windbreaker. Couldn't get a medium too due to 1per style limit so I hope the s fits. also snagged the gold suede camp and white perf camp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom