Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SupNT Paris Box Logo retail giveaway contest (only size L or XL available): Get back to Supreme roots and help out the people who donʻt live near a shop.

Quote this post and tell me where you are from/currently live. Whomever is from the furthest location/hard to get area and has a cool "supreme" story or rationale why they would like the tee (ties to Paris, etc) will win.

View media item 1950049

SupNT Paris Box Logo retail giveaway contest (only size L or XL available): Get back to Supreme roots and help out the people who donʻt live near a shop.

Quote this post and tell me where you are from/currently live. Whomever is from the furthest location/hard to get area and has a cool "supreme" story or rationale why they would like the tee (ties to Paris, etc) will win.

View media item 1950049

Originally from the US, New Orleans, but currently living in Adelaide, South Australia.

I've been into the brand for years, but it's really tough first with living in the South, then moving way the hell out here for work. As for my ties to Paris, it's a city I've been dying to get back to. I spent my winter there back in high school and as for proof I offer a photo of my Carte Orange

editing out my personal info

Last edited:
Originally from the US, New Orleans, but currently living in Adelaide, South Australia.

I've been into the brand for years, but it's really tough first with living in the South, then moving way the hell out here for work. As for my ties to Paris, it's a city I've been dying to get back to. I spent my winter there back in high school and as for proof I offer a photo of my Carte Orange

View media item 1950051

If this man don't win I don't know who else will. Not gonna even front and make up some crap

mints dont need more preme

ray, i will fly out to waikiki and pick it up

malasadas on me
semi srs

View media item 1950049

From Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Been into preme since high school but never had the funds to pay the resell price for it at that time. Joined the US Navy outta high school, stationed in Virginia Beach currently. Stuck in the barracks here so the wifi is about as fast as Kendrick Perkins so I can't cop online. We can only take leave to travel twice out the year because the ISIS threat. So only way to cop for me is through resell.

Last edited:

antarctica. i like being high fashion and showing off to strangers. #1059.

View media item 1950049

atlanta, ga. been to 4 (london, 2 in tokyo, and NYC) different preme stores wouldve went to paris if the store opening were announced earlier. i just want that size large. :D

View media item 1950049

I want to post my story but my hands are shaking. I dont think I can type more than a few sentences at the moment. Currently stationed in Siberia. Will post again next time I calm down and we get internet which should be in 5 days. If you PM me notifying me that I have won before I post again I may take a while to respond but I def will. Take care.

View media item 1950049
Oahu

Was never swift enough to cop a box logo anything and probably never will be, not even with atc services since those always fail as well. Would meet up with you and put it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom