Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SupNT Paris Box Logo retail giveaway contest (only size L or XL available): Get back to Supreme roots and help out the people who donʻt live near a shop.

Quote this post and tell me where you are from/currently live. Whomever is from the furthest location/hard to get area and has a cool "supreme" story or rationale why they would like the tee (ties to Paris, etc) will win.
I live in Puerto Rico so I can't even order supreme from the webstore haha.

Plus buying stuff here sucks with the 11.5% sales tax which will probably increase even higher  ( The Island is 72 Billion in debt 
indifferent.gif
)

Anyways, Im recently married (one month) and we are going to Europe for the first time for our honeymoon this summer.

Plan to check out France, England, and Germany.

Ive never been to Paris but thats where I'm looking forward to go to the most, planning to catch one of the Euro 2016 games when Im over there and will convince the wife to go to 20 Rue Barbette.

Would be pretty cool to wear the shirt to the game or when I visit Eiffel tower etc.

Got the Green box logo fitted in, its nice but fits a bit loose & my hair is long at the moment too. Maybe cuz i gotta small head :lol:
I def wanna see the gold one in person now. They still got em in NY? I may need the 2nd smallest size this time haha

Anyone have any sizing info on the Anorak? Anyone that actually got one tried it on yet?  Do they run big, tts, small...? Thanks.

Got the Green box logo fitted in, its nice but fits a bit loose & my hair is long at the moment too. Maybe cuz i gotta small head :lol:
I def wanna see the gold one in person now. They still got em in NY? I may need the 2nd smallest size this time haha
that gold one is fire. If they still got it i might have to go and snatch it up too. I know dover ain't have em

Just copped the black/blue panelled crew from a couple weeks ago for $170. I really wanted the gucci colors but screw it. Probably my favorite piece yet this year so im happy to grab it.

SupNT Paris Box Logo retail giveaway contest (only size L or XL available): Get back to Supreme roots and help out the people who donʻt live near a shop.

Quote this post and tell me where you are from/currently live. Whomever is from the furthest location/hard to get area and has a cool "supreme" story or rationale why they would like the tee (ties to Paris, etc) will win.

View media item 1950049

I live in Tampa, FL Registered Nurse on the Burn unit ( night shift )
Working nights has made it nearly impossible to obtain any supreme my hours are wonky and sleep schedule is all messed up

My rationale for winning a BOGO

So reason why i would like to win this Paris BOGO is being coming this september im making a trip to Paris with my old lady and finally popping the big question and proposing. I have the whole situation planned out. In front of the eiffel tower is a nice grassy area. Set up the tripod and hit record (tell her where taking a pic of course). Then propose ive been with her for awhile now coming to that point of my life where i feel like its time to finally settle down and i feel like shes the one for me. So with this being said the proposal in paris in a fresh paris bogo would be the perfect setup. Of course i would post the video post-proposal.

Last edited:
that gold one is fire. If they still got it i might have to go and snatch it up too. I know dover ain't have em

Yea the material on the hat is nice & it looks way better than i expected...it just dont fit right on my head :/
The green is more like NY Jets green than Kelly Green like what i saw in pics too

Havent seen the gold one in pics but im interested in seeing it. Would prob look nice with a 49ers starter jacket or something, not a Niners fan jus saying lol

Yea I was actually talking about your post in particular just didn't feel like PMing.

i know you were

i just don't give a ****

i don't like the term reseller but hey..................

jordans, yeezy, supreme........

i get money. is what it is.............someone will buy I've never had a problem with that from outside of NT :D

i deleted it out of respect for the thread

Last edited:
Yea the material on the hat is nice & it looks way better than i expected...it just dont fit right on my head :/
The green is more like NY Jets green than Kelly Green like what i saw in pics too

Havent seen the gold one in pics but im interested in seeing it. Would prob look nice with a 49ers starter jacket or something, not a Niners fan jus saying lol

Im a niners fan and now i gotta grab it for the fit lol. With my OT yeezys

i know you were

i just don't give a ****

i don't like the term reseller but hey..................

jordans, yeezy, supreme........

i get money. is what it is.............someone will buy I've never had a problem with that from outside of NT :D

i deleted it out of respect for the thread
Dear sir no need for the attitude, get your money, I
Couldn't care less, everyone has to provide, how one does it is none of concern. I just wanted to know whether your post and others like it ment "I'm reselling" or "I'm ooping" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom