Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if the oxford button up shirts will restock? i was only able to snag a pink the first week and been hoping to catch a restock so i can pick up a few more colors to wear to work

copped the XL black placket hoody. Blue Betty Boop L restocked but passed.
dang... you cart jacked me! 
roll.gif

I wish I can join in on the paris giveaway but the only ties to paris I have is watching "one night in paris" a few times back in the day.

UPDATE:

I have received mulitiple complaints about @Vishnu1 and being a fraudulent member to our SupNT community. I will let those individuals comment if they wish, however I was provided screen shots of emails and paypal charges showing that he did indeed have role in these accusations.

Because of this, I decided that he will be removed from the giveaway.
waow what's going on? I don't think i've ever made any fraudulent transactions ever and especially  notwith NT members. I have however asked a few member on NT if they would be able to cop me Preme which most have said no, which I understand. But, I don't think it's fair to be kicked out of the contest when i've never done any deals with anyone on NT. 

UPDATE:

I have received mulitiple complaints about @Vishnu1 and being a fraudulent member to our SupNT community. I will let those individuals comment if they wish, however I was provided screen shots of emails and paypal charges showing that he did indeed have role in these accusations.

Because of this, I decided that he will be removed from the giveaway.

Does anyone have a real gucci bogo tee??? need help with this question:

should the supreme lettering on the gucci box be glossy???

waow what's going on? I don't think i've ever made any fraudulent transactions ever and especially  notwith NT members. I have however asked a few member on NT if they would be able to cop me Preme which most have said no, which I understand. But, I don't think it's fair to be kicked out of the contest when i've never done any deals with anyone on NT. 

you asked me to cop you some stuff and you never paid. always gave me the run around, saying you would, asking for my paypal, asking for my phone number, and never getting around to paying. you even gave me opportunities to trade for stuff TWICE and when i agreed both times you had sold them to a friends. i was more than willing to help, but it was more a headache than anything else. i wasnt going to say anything to Ray, but when you had the audacity to email me this morning to help you out, i had to let him know how you wasted my time.

you asked me to cop you some stuff and you never paid. always gave me the run around, saying you would, asking for my paypal, asking for my phone number, and never getting around to paying. you even gave me opportunities to trade for stuff TWICE and when i agreed both times you had sold them to a friends. i was more than willing to help, but it was more a headache than anything else. i wasnt going to say anything to Ray, but when you had the audacity to email me this morning to help you out, i had to let him know how you wasted my time.
I think this is a misunderstanding. I asked for your paypal so I could pay you, and when I asked how much all up ans you said 580 for a camp cap lol. So instead I offered to trade to make it somewhat fair and by the time you had replied I had already sold it to another friend of mine. I don't see this being classified as fraudulent behaviour, I don't have any of your money and i'm still happy to pay for the hat if we can come to the right agreement. 
smile.gif

I think this is a misunderstanding. I asked for your paypal so I could pay you, and when I asked how much all up ans you said 580 for a camp cap lol. So instead I offered to trade to make it somewhat fair and by the time you had replied I had already sold it to another friend of mine. I don't see this being classified as fraudulent behaviour, I don't have any of your money and i'm still happy to pay for the hat if we can come to the right agreement. :smile:

im reginald, hes kalani.

View media item 1952371

During the first drop this season vishnu1 vishnu1 hit me up to cop him some Restocks, stuff he wanted never restocked.
Then he mentions he has something I want.
I hit him up.
Tells me he has a sz L in gold I think.
He wants to work out a deal, to good to be true type of deal.
Goes ghost from PMs
Openly posts he has item for sale but in another color
I think, for a dude that can't catch a restock to save his life, he sure is stacking these shirts.
Pm him like hey don't sell it. I want it.
I ask him about the other shirt, says he has both or can get both.
Exchange info
We work out a deal for both, claims he is hooking me up.
Back and forth emails
I ask for pics
GHOST
I email him and tell him congratulations on the contest.
Ask for more pics.
Acts like he doesn't know who I am.
I remind him, says yeah he can get a gold L
I'm done at this point.
Vote for @mints
Tell vishnu1 vishnu1 not to contact me again.
He contacts me again saying now he can get a gold M.

Dude is either
A kid that is trying to hustle.
Selling fakes
Just wants attention
Lost

vishnu1 vishnu1 DO NOT CONTACT ME THROUGH HERE OR MY EMAIL AGAIN.
thanks

What's going on with that love you too message? And yea based on those messages looks like a flaky dude.

During the first drop this season @vishnu1 hit me up to cop him some Restocks, stuff he wanted never restocked.
Then he mentions he has something I want.
I hit him up.
Tells me he has a sz L in gold I think.
He wants to work out a deal, to good to be true type of deal.
Goes ghost from PMs
Openly posts he has item for sale but in another color
I think, for a dude that can't catch a restock to save his life, he sure is stacking these shirts.
Pm him like hey don't sell it. I want it.
I ask him about the other shirt, says he has both or can get both.
Exchange info
We work out a deal for both, claims he is hooking me up.
Back and forth emails
I ask for pics
GHOST
I email him and tell him congratulations on the contest.
Ask for more pics.
Acts like he doesn't know who I am.
I remind him, says yeah he can get a gold L
I'm done at this point.
Vote for @mints
Tell @vishnu1 not to contact me again.
He contacts me again saying now he can get a gold M.

Dude is either
A kid that is trying to hustle.
Selling fakes
Just wants attention
Lost

@vishnu1 DO NOT CONTACT ME THROUGH HERE OR MY EMAIL AGAIN.
thanks
I live in Australia, how could I possibly own fakes?????

Just wanted to help out NTERS who have looked out for me, but obviously this has backfired in a very bad way. I'm not trying to sell fakes on here wtf, just wanted to help out the coommunity. But it's very hard to make deals with people when you live on the other side of the world, so please could someone understand 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom