Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to help out NTERS who have looked out for me, but obviously this has backfired in a very bad way. I'm not trying to sell fakes on here wtf, just wanted to help out the coommunity. But it's very hard to make deals with people when you live on the other side of the world, so please could someone understand 
doing that and being a flake artist are two completely different things. I know guys on the other side of the planet and they don't play games

I live on the coast of the most easterly point of Australia in a little town. This clearly suggests that Supreme cops are virtually impossible for me, and I only own one tee from Supreme that my friend sent me even though i've been following the brand for years. If I win this tee, I will be sending directly to my auntie and cousins who succumbed to the incident in France who were unable to pick up this tee in Paris as they and were forced to move to the south in Valbonne. Please help out my family 

Wait so you said you had only one shirt but actually have a bunch more?

doing that and being a flake artist are two completely different things. I know guys on the other side of the planet and they don't play games
Not playing games, just trying to learn the ways, because I have never really sold supreme to many people

Just wanted to help out NTERS who have looked out for me, but obviously this has backfired in a very bad way. I'm not trying to sell fakes on here wtf, just wanted to help out the coommunity. But it's very hard to make deals with people when you live on the other side of the world, so please could someone understand 
Help relieve us of our money's
Nah
You're a flake
Tell us exactly what Morrissey shirts you had.
Because by my count, you had 3. Gold and grey L and a gold medium. I think you mentioned a white one as well
You couldn't get a pink suede cap, but you got 3 Morrissey shirts?

Not playing games, just trying to learn the ways, because I have never really sold supreme to many people
they are games though cuz in your speech you said you only ever had one t shirt and can't get anything else and now apparently you got a lot of other supreme items that you're trying to "oop"
Even if you were giving them away for free you were still blatantly lying

Help relieve us of our money's
Nah
You're a flake
Tell us exactly what Morrissey shirts you had.
Because by my count, you had 3. Gold and grey L and a gold medium. I think you mentioned a white one as well
You couldn't get a pink suede cap, but you got 3 Morrissey shirts?
I had a grey large that i sold to a friend in NY for $70

I have a medium gold that I was planning on selling to you

That had me busting up
yea I don't know what's going on with this guy :lol:

Sob stories only work when they are true, when false it makes people look scumbag style. That's why I don't participate in these giveaways that often. I can afford a t shirt so me writing a story online about it doesn't sit well with me.

WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?
Vishnu tried finnessing like everyone in this thread, he apparently copped like every color and size in morrisseys and have been trying to sell different ones to different people. He gave the run around when someone tried to sell to him. he flaked multiple times. He lied about everything. He says he lived in australia but he lives in the united states because he copped preme from the webstore.

Lol to top it off I just got a pm from a nter that this cat is in the us and cops stuff online :smh:

Leak his nudes
I go to get a screenshot of the XL combo and he hits me with the "pls spare me" email

Look. I'm going to screenshot every email you send me directly to this thread.
MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg

Do it 
roll.gif

I concur with the unorthodox styles of vishnu 

Very unorthodox

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom