Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yikes...  thought the whole webstore restocked tonight based on the new post count when i logged in.  

roll.gif

Thanks Ray Ray for giving me the opportunity to be one of the finalists. 

Congrats Mints hope you enjoy the tee 

does anyone know if the oxford button up shirts will restock? i was only able to snag a pink the first week and been hoping to catch a restock so i can pick up a few more colors to wear to work

I don't think you can get a second color of the same item even on a restock. Unless you used a different credit card

Help relieve us of our money's
Nah
You're a flake
Tell us exactly what Morrissey shirts you had.
Because by my count, you had 3. Gold and grey L and a gold medium. I think you mentioned a white one as well
You couldn't get a pink suede cap, but you got 3 Morrissey shirts?
Add on a gold L that suddenly became an XL when I told him that's the size I needed
roll.gif

Help relieve us of our money's

Nah

You're a flake

Tell us exactly what Morrissey shirts you had.

Because by my count, you had 3. Gold and grey L and a gold medium. I think you mentioned a white one as well

You couldn't get a pink suede cap, but you got 3 Morrissey shirts?

Add on a gold L that suddenly became an XL when I told him that's the size I needed :rofl:

damn vishnu1 vishnu1 how many OGʻs on here did you try and burn? honestly did you think you would get away with it? :smh:

There's not much else I can say, after being roasted by the whole thread :/

I tried to do the right thing, but it's too difficult in this thread to be legit. Believe me or not, I don't think it's fair being disqualified from the competition when I haven't made a transaction yet with a fellow NTER. 
cornball 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

View media item 1952705
So like many of you, I too have been hit up by Mr. Söze. I'm not much of a reseller and only get items that I want and never multiples. So I put dude onto one of my boys who he was going to sell the Morrisey Sz L for $70. Very strange and confused cause he was telling me they were going to do a meet up but I thought dude lives in Australia Obviously he has someone here in NY or dude is in NY.

View media item 1952712
Last time I spoke to him and this just really through me off. After catching up, definitely not letting my mans meet with Söze over here. Apparently they meeting up tomorrow around 4 pm EST. Unless Söze has an explanation mods really need to Söze this dude.

Let the waiting game begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom