Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got email conf from one order but still waiting on the other. Got a order number and $.10 pending charge on my card.

Supreme website won't load on my wifi

think I was banned

I've never used a bot

I actually have problems with the site on my network also. Sometimes it's fine, other times I can't access the site. And I've never used bots either. It didn't work a few minutes prior to release, then it did, but when I tried to submit my order it became spotty again. I ended up copping on my phone. Still can't access the site on my network but my phone is fine.

If it doesn't look stupid on me.

anyone else still havent got an email conf ?

Here also

I have the feeling the same thing is going to happen as last week.

Got confirmation page but no email confirmation or pending charges. Apparently the order was "flagged" and canceled.

What was it that you wanted  ? 
It was nothing serious bro. 

Was just trying to help out.

It's just annoying that Preme has changed so much from how it used to be... In regards to copping online 
tired.gif

Found a ATC proxy on Ebay for $90 shipped pink s cap.  It was successful.  So that gave me time to buy everything else I wanted.  The other proxy for a red s cap from a NT member fell through.  
at least i know some atc services can get hyped items 
grin.gif

Is it safe to say that the majority of the people in this thread have used a bot at least one time so far this season? 

Got the Navy champ ls on a restock
Glad I was patient. Only white was left when I first checked, added to cart and decided to pass...
Restock app has been a nightmare on my wallet

Copped denim shirt. Used no bot. But did not received any email or a charge. Am I still good? Is anybody experiencing this?

Copped a pen and a black S Logo.... No pending charge or email confirmation tho. I'm shook

im thrown for a loop because this is the first time this has ever happened to me. maybe theyre verifying orders before sending confirmation? it seems like theyre trying harder than ever to combat bot activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom