Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to cram all of my stuff into one order now. I think they are actually cancelling bot orders. Team manual, let's cook.

weird thing is... they're not just cancelling bot orders.. if they feel like your order is "too fast" that was also rejected... i've been reading this morning that this happened to several UK folks who didn't use bots..

weird thing is... they're not just cancelling bot orders.. if they feel like your order is "too fast" that was also rejected... i've been reading this morning that this happened to several UK folks who didn't use bots..

Yep. Just make sure you check out at 11am and not 10:59 because last week I checked out in like two seconds for my wind breaker but at 11. I was Gucci.

I'm on 10 this morning! I've been watching the bleached six panel from day 1. Now I just need to be fast enough to cop but slow enough to... not.. get.. cancelled??? :rolleyes :smh:

I'm on 10 this morning! I've been watching the bleached six panel from day 1. Now I just need to be fast enough to cop but slow enough to... not.. get.. cancelled???
eyes.gif
mean.gif
Those caps were sitting on the UK drop.  You Gucci.  

If everything is sitting that's good for me, might be able to get something :lol:

I think I know why I got a ghost order last week. For a hat, you don't have to waste extra seconds picking a size like you do a jacket or shirt. So as long as you're swift as you usually are if you are manual, you should be fine

confirmed no multistripe t then?

saw it in preliminary droplists then it was removed in later ones.. was really hoping those would drop alongside a collab/ hyped items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom