Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

got the steep tech backpack yesterday, it looks cool but the size of it is actually kind of small. there also isn't a dedicated laptop slot. I really want to like it, but it doesn't seem very functional as an everyday pack
Usually you don't bring a laptop when you are climbing a mountain so I can see why it wouldn't have one

Usually you don't bring a laptop when you are climbing a mountain so I can see why it wouldn't have one
that logic is true, but the pack itself isn't even that big to begin with. 

yea i was dissapointed a bit by that. i dont really like how main space in the bag doesnt extend to the bottom, its cut off by a separate compartment. and no laptop slot, and the drawstrings..meh.  but i love tnf and supreme so im keeping it.
yeah, i  don't like how they cut it off as well. the bottom zippered portion isn't even a true compartment since the piece of material that splits the main compartment doesn't cover the corners.  

that being said, i'm not sure if the cool looks can justify the lack of functionality for this pack. i'm not sure who's really the main target of this model of backpack, disregarding the supreme branding. 

Slept on the one thing I wanted the S hoodie. I forgot it was even thursday. At have work for school and can't have my phone so haven't been able to get anything this season. Maybe in a few months they won't be $300 :x

Dope fit man! I personally dig the whole Japanese style Fashion. With the crane shoes would look fire too.
yea I respect Japanese culture and my foot is weird so don't know if those shoes would fit ok on me or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom