Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up w what I wanted but site was funky. Copped the snakes on mobile and then the snake cap and crooked I cap. Shoes shipped. Glad that crap is over with.

They aren't going to sell for more than the Jordan's, no reason for them to be surprised.

Shipping department working quickly today.  Shoes and hat shipped should get them monday.

Good to see some Florida homies up in here.  I'm in Miami and I told myself no more hoodies.  I don't ever wear mines.  Too hot and summer is coming up.

LOL wait till NDC floods the market these prices are gonna be Adios ..better sell now while the salt rivers run..

Saturday 1pm is what I heard
What if it's like the Jordan and they only get snakeskin like they only got camo last year? Not that I care I grabbed navy because I could and I'm just waiting to see them in person to decide if I'll keep. I knew resale value wouldn't be too high thought he air max 98 isn't exactly the most popular silhouette LOL

What if it's like the Jordan and they only get snakeskin like they only got camo last year? Not that I care I grabbed navy because I could and I'm just waiting to see them in person to decide if I'll keep. I knew resale value wouldn't be too high thought he air max 98 isn't exactly the most popular silhouette LOL
Originally Posted by veks  

Take it for what it's worth

Whenever Nike is in the mix... there's always Extras

Remember when all that Jordan x supreme gear hit the outlets 

I'll bet nike made a bunch of these too

Last edited:
Just started copping all this Supreme ****, now I have more than I know what to do with :frown:. Was able to cop a St Ides cap, Air Max 98 (Navy) and a black camp today.

Tried for the Bomber but no luck, took it out of my cart still had the snakeskins. Checked out and charged, good 2 weeks with supreme for me.

I think I managed to grab a red pair of the Supreme Air Max 98s. Checked out and got a order number on Supremes site and the money pending from the bank. However, I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet, is Supreme usually late with those or should I not expect to get them? Lol Thx

LOL @ kids wearing St.Ides snapback. 
roll.gif

I think I managed to grab a red pair of the Supreme Air Max 98s. Checked out and got a order number on Supremes site and the money pending from the bank. However, I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet, is Supreme usually late with those or should I not expect to get them? Lol Thx
I'm in the same boat. I kinda wanna call them but I don't wanna be on hold forever. Ain't nobody got time for that

beginning to think i should just keep the bomber and try to remove the logo, doesn't seem like there were too many to go around

Originally Posted by veks 

Take it for what it's worth
View media item 2007424
Whenever Nike is in the mix... there's always Extras

Remember when all that Jordan x supreme gear hit the outlets 
I'll bet nike made a bunch of these too
I guess you're right then RIP resale hahah. I wouldn't doubt those hats hit outlets that's why I didn't cop today.

This season is the first season I've ever bought Supreme ANYTHING. I blame it on my man. I do it for the thrill, but thus far, I've done pretty damn good. Scored on Jordan V's, TNF Steep Tech, and now the AM98's. Can't wait to see what else is up next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom