Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Levi's collab is confirmed, in for denim s logo caps 
nerd.gif

looking for a snake skin hat 
nerd.gif
 failed on nike and regret passing on thursday

have a huge feeling my gun ashtray will finally drop this week 

looking for a snake skin hat :nerd:  failed on nike and regret passing on thursday

Snakeskin hats aren't going for that much on eBay. I think price will slip even more once people get them in hand.

Just wanted to ask.  Did anyone not get shipping yet on their AM98's from the Supreme restock?  

i'm on the same boat. I got email confirmation and payment was taken out of my account. we should be good man.

i'm on the same boat. I got email confirmation and payment was taken out of my account. we should be good man.
Yeah, normally I don't like to ask shipping questions because I'm familiar with the whole process.  Just with a release like this, gotta make sure lol.  Which ones did you grab?

Yeah, normally I don't like to ask shipping questions because I'm familiar with the whole process.  Just with a release like this, gotta make sure lol.  Which ones did you grab?

I feel you, I've been wanting to ask too but I remember having to wait a while for shipping confirmation on those camo 5s I caught on the restock. I picked up the snakeskins. I actually had the sports tee and the navy pair in cart but I couldn't pull the trigger. im glad I didn't cause I really liked the snakeskins the most out of all of them.

I'll post pic when/if I flourish with the Floral denim Jacket [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Failed again on the medium green bomber!!!!!!!!!! Checked out on app and never received confirmation email... this is getting ridiculous.

Where is a good place to look for this bomber besides eBay?

Been lookin for clean on feet pics before my pair arrives. Can't wait. Just got all shipping updates from Nike. All should get here the 5th.

Hot damn these are beautiful on feet!

Initially wanted the snakeskin but im glad i ended up with Navy

looking for a snake skin hat :nerd:  failed on nike and regret passing on thursday

Same , working on a few deals on eBay hopefully I can talk someone down to a reasonable price

Hot damn these are beautiful on feet!

Initially wanted the snakeskin but im glad i ended up with Navy
Same but Low key still want snakeskins too smh. 

Pic was via SK8THEGR8's IG.

Clean and simple fit!

Navy and gray are my go to colors... Thanks Yankees. That fit is dope. Can't wait for my navy and also the reds.

Not Preme related, but thought I'd share with ya'll & maybe throw an oop. Copped an extra Travis 'Rodeo' Tour tee for my homie & it didn't fit him right, so I'm throwing an oop to whoever wants it. Tee was $45 so add shipping & fees if any of you want it (Size XL). 

Failed again on the medium green bomber!!!!!!!!!! Checked out on app and never received confirmation email... this is getting ridiculous.

Where is a good place to look for this bomber besides eBay?

ur address/cc is banned from launch items. get a gift card and a new address to ship to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom