Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hack it.
Rock it
All summer sixteen
nthat.gif

Pics are kinda potato quality

so im looking forward to seeing it in hand

If anything, just hold onto it until winter. After its been washed in acid, throw a thermal on underneath, and you're good money.

Hey guys, I have two old DS T shirts that won't fit me now. I think I am going to try to sell them but don't really have an idea as to how much the going price is for the shirts. Any help appreciated, thanks.

1st tee is a black dorothy tee in XL
2nd tee is a black ferrari GT tee in XL

Hey guys, I have two old DS T shirts that won't fit me now. I think I am going to try to sell them but don't really have an idea as to how much the going price is for the shirts. Any help appreciated, thanks.

1st tee is a black dorothy tee in XL
2nd tee is a black ferrari GT tee in XL

PM sent with honest advice

Anyone Know the current market price for a gold/khaki twill anorak? From this season in a size medium?? Looked on eBay and grailed couldn't find any.

Gonna be a pass for me and good thing too cause i gotta save money. If anyones looking for the white jacquard camp cap that released last week for retail and shipping hit me up.

For people that bought the recent duffle bags, How do yall like it?  

Its nice. A pretty standard duffle but good quality. I figured id just get oneand be set for a while. Took that and my backpack from this season to the beach for the weekend and easily fit everything i needed

I just broke down and copped a mauve zip up on the restock. Couldnt stay away for 1 week smh lol. Still mad my card wouldnt work for that debossed though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom