Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does the line at dover usually die down? I wanna stop by for something other than supreme and dont wanna have to wait in line

Gun Tray

Kanteen

The Playboy crew n shorts are cool, but not for me!

Bet MisterCap bout a Set!

Had the trunks and mint bogo in my cart but stumbled at checking out. Shorts sold out, only ended up with the shirt. I ain't mad haha

I missed the mint and pink bogo shirts. Oh well that's all I really wanted. Playboy shorts are dope. But not $110 dope lol

Grabbed a natural tackle twill, mint small logo and gun tray. Had to do 2 orders since I couldn't find the dam tees in the tee section.

Flocked Christmas tree...
Oh you probably don't do that
Maaaan, Who don't Celebrate Christmas! 
laugh.gif

and I still never heard of a FLOCKED Tree

We Chop Tree's or Smoke Them! 
nthat.gif

Damn, I thought small box logos were the same quality and materials as pocket tees.
CrownRoyalDaddy CrownRoyalDaddy

I dont remember saying that you might have the wrong dude lol. Pocket tees are def thicker and have a different feel that i prefer over the small bogos though.

Green rugby and out for me today. Wanted the playboy top/shorts for my girl but price is stupid so i passed

Passed on everything today. I thought about grabbing the denim camp hat, but I have way too many hats already

I dont remember saying that you might have the wrong dude lol. Pocket tees are def thicker and have a different feel that i prefer over the small bogos though.

Green rugby and out for me today. Wanted the playboy top/shorts for my girl but price is stupid so i passed
I was just asking you, because I know you're on here and have both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom