Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it's hot out and I only have Beer?

is it safer to drink my Beer Warm in the Heat or cold?
Haha
Doesn't matter. As long as you're not driving, you can drink warm or cold beer whenever you feel the urge.

All this talk about beer and my CO2 tank is empty, and I've been working overtime so I can't get it filled, because they are closed by the time I get there.

Decided to start using this. Probably gonna get the sport cap

View media item 2062896

What would be the going price for a 9/10 North Face red paisley turnover in XL? I haven't seen one pop up in a while. I saw one, but dude said the highest offer is $625. That's pretty steep, right? How much was retail?

Yo if anyone on here has a F/W 15 navy box logo crewneck can you PM me please!  Much obliged. 

EDIT: for info not to buy/sell.  lol.

Last edited:
purchased a supreme x tnf jacket and when I received the package it was a small packet containing only a torn supreme shopping bag and I have to file a dispute with paypal. Does anyone have any tips to ensure I get my money back? 

Edit: also it asks for the link I used to purchase the item however it was done on instagram and the listing was deleted. do i just put instagram as where it was purchased?

Last edited:
What if it's hot out and I only have Beer?

is it safer to drink my Beer Warm in the Heat or cold?
Haha
Doesn't matter. As long as you're not driving, you can drink warm or cold beer whenever you feel the urge.

All this talk about beer and my CO2 tank is empty, and I've been working overtime so I can't get it filled, because they are closed by the time I get there.

Decided to start using this. Probably gonna get the sport cap

View media item 2062896

Ordering the green sport cap and that bamboo joint right now :smokin

purchased a supreme x tnf jacket and when I received the package it was a small packet containing only a torn supreme shopping bag and I have to file a dispute with paypal. Does anyone have any tips to ensure I get my money back? 

Edit: also it asks for the link I used to purchase the item however it was done on instagram and the listing was deleted. do i just put instagram as where it was purchased?
Yes just put Instagram. Including your messages back and forth would be helpful too.

I wouldn't worry too much, unless you paid via a gift payment. Did you pay with your CC or just your PP balance? If the PayPal dispute fails you, then your CC company will cover you.

Ordering the green sport cap and that bamboo joint right now :smokin

Just fyi the sports cap I got for $4 @ rei so if you guys have one close check it out. The bamboo was like $7 if I remember correctly, under retail. Idk of any other stores carry them. Online they're plentiful but u will pay retail mostly.

Last edited:
Just fyi the sports cap I got for $4 @ rei so if you guys have one close check it out. The bamboo was like $7 if I remember correctly, under retail. Idk of any other stores carry them. Online they're plentiful but u will pay retail mostly.

Thanks, REI is right next to the bevmo where I buy my kegs.

Anyone know where else i can find the camo nylon camp cap in olive besides ebay see em going for like 98+ only. Was hoping for something lower.

I think I actually do. Not sure what piece you're looking for. Was lazy to screenshot and send to myself at the time so I just took pictures of the screen

Dude thanks so much for this! This is exactly what I was after, much appreciated 
smokin.gif

Yes just put Instagram. Including your messages back and forth would be helpful too.

I wouldn't worry too much, unless you paid via a gift payment. Did you pay with your CC or just your PP balance? If the PayPal dispute fails you, then your CC company will cover you.
I didnt pay gift it was invoiced etc but I used paypal which is linked with my visa debit card and chequing account so i could maybe get them to cover me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom